- Stocks are allowed to roll under gravity from loading to picking area on plastic rollers.
- Delivers efficient full carton and split carton order picking with low capital outlay and low operational costs.
- Saves on labour by providing a more orderly picking system. order pickers work in the front aisle, completely separated from the replenishers who work in the back aisle.
- Presents the widest range of products within easy reach and therefore eliminates much of the walking and searching time. The “items picked per hour” is dramatically increased.
- This application is particularly suitable for assembly line, order picking, packing and dispatch area.
Pallets are stored on Pallet Racking (APR) on inclined gravity rollers from one end and roll down to picking end followed by other pallets. When the 1st pallet is taken from “pick” area, the 2nd pallet rolls into position at picking end. Thus following FIRST IN, FIRST OUT (FIFO) principle, and provides an automatic stock rotation. Ideal for food industry and perishable items.
The follow of pallets on steel roller is controlled by brakes and speed controllers, fitted within the roller tracks and depends on the length of the tracks and the weight of loads. Minimum Forklift Operation is required for even dense storage area.